(Applies to: all versions of FusionBB)
FusionBB can be configured from the FusionBB Admin Menu.
- First, make sure you are logged in and that you're a valid administrator. If you just installed FusionBB then the first user created is automatically an administrator.
- Go under the My Fusion tab and select Admin Area.
- View the various categories along the left. Click on the category name to expand the section and see the available options.
- Edit - This section will contain all the configuration settings as well as the ability to edit headers, footers and news inserts, as well as the user titles.
- Permissions - This section will allow you to define all Control Panel and Site permissions.
- Forums - This section will allow you to create and manage forums (as well as categories and links), as well as edit forum permissions.
- Users - This section will allow you to search for and manage/edit members, approve registrations, approve display name changes and view stats of user referrals.
- Groups - This section will allow you to create, edit and delete groups, as well as mass change users into groups or define status flags for each group.
- Database - This section will allow you to re-sync certain permissions and database data, as well as enter and execute SQL queries directly.
- Cron Scheduler - This section will allow you to manage and add built in cron tasks. Cron tasks are automated tasks executed by the software.
- Log Entries - This section will allow you to view and manage FusionBB logs
- Images - This section will allow you to upload, edit and manage images like Avatars, Smilies, Status Flags, Post Icons and Topicons
- Portal - This section will allow you to enter random quotes, fetch RSS feeds and manage the RSS channels you're publishing.
- Statistics - You can check failed logins and ignored users in this section.