(Applies to: versions 2.0 and newer of FusionBB)
FusionBB offers a small-screen template for use on mobile/PDA devices.
- To enable this option for your members, go to:
AdminCP >> Users >> User Settings
- Scroll down to the setting Allowed Templates and put a checkmark in the box next to Smallscreen
- Click the Update Settings button to confirm and save your changes.
For your users: Enabling the small-screen template display.
To adjust this setting:
- My Fusion >> Display Settings >> User Template
- Click the drop-down menu and change the Always use Default or fusionbb (Forum Default) to smallscreen.
- Click the Proceed button at the bottom of the page to save your new preferences.
(Thanks to FBB Developer Josh Pettit, FBB Admin Chris Peterson, and FBB member Scorpio for their input on this topic!)