Upgrading and Setting Up MPP
Please note: If you have previously used MPP (MyPaymentPal) on your site, your original settings are saved in your config/mpp_config.php file. Before upgrading to the current version of FusionBB, open this file up and print out the information.
(Also note: In version 3.0 and newer, this information is saved in the database where it is more secure.)
Setting Up the new MPP
In AdminCP >> Edit >> Configuration Settings >> Subscription Settings, set the global settings for all subscriptions.
* Status (Indicates whether you are using MPP or not.)
* Show Subscription Tab
* PT Notify (Set to notify the user by PT if subscription access allowed.)
* Log IPN (Logs all IPN Access)
* Expire Pendings (Expires an unsuccessful Pendings.)
* Auto Expire (Auto-expires all Pendings.)
* Include User Info (on subscriptions)
* Number of Days PT Renewal Reminders (Sets how many days prior to subscription ending that the renewal reminder will be sent out.)
Creating User Groups for the Subscriptions
In AdminCP >> Subscription >> API Manager
, set up the IPN Settings for the IPN you're planning to use.
In AdminCP >> Subscriptions >> Create Subscriptions
, set up the actual subscription, add prices to whichever currency you plan to use, set up the period for the subscription, and etc.
Make sure that you also select the IPN you're planning to use.