FusionBB

Please See the FusionBB End Of Life Announcement

FusionBB Review (large)
FusionBB SWAG!

FusionBB golf shirts, t-shirts, mousepads and more.

Tagging
Bugs Welcome to our Bugs Forum!
Since this software is still in development, there are bound to be bugs. Please post them here. As bugs are fixed they will be filed in the "Fixed" subforum.
Also Note templates used is particular forum is not part of the standard fusion package and was modified by couchtomatoe.
Username Post: [FIXED] [3.1] Finished 1 - image order in file manager        (Topic#11784)
sb1962
FusionBB Fanatic
Total Posts: 1644
Average Post Ranks%:                       

11-11-10 06:28 PM - Post#84862    

Subject: [3.1] Finished 1 - image order in file manager

Bug for: Fusion [3.1] Finished 1 -

Description: Goes back to 2.2 for me but had a crop of complaints recently - on both my 3.1 sites. I've reported this before & was told they should load in the file manager in the order they are uploaded. I find they can load from first at the top or visa versa & switch part way through.

I'll let the member explain

• Quote:
I'm trying to add photo's, in a particular order, to a reference gallery post.
I have no problems optimising the images but when I am uploading the files will suddenly start being added to the wrong end of the list - i.e. file #1 will be at the top of the list then the next few files will be added below this as you would expect but then the next file will be added above file #1.
I have tried several times and the same thing happens but not always at the same point (file No.).
On a couple of occasions the files were being loaded in reverse order i.e. I input file #1 but file #2 was loaded above #1. File #3 above file #2 and so on. So, I tried again by loading in reverse order and that was going OK until the next file was loaded at the other end of the list.

Any suggestions as to how I can overcome these problems would be welcome as I am finding this a bit frustrating.

Couchtomatoe
Code Monkey
Total Posts: 3049
Birthday: 02-03 
Average Post Ranks%:                       

11-12-10 09:18 AM - Post#84868    

In response to sb1962

in managefiles.php find

Code:

$sql "     SELECT    file_id,file_type,file_size,file_name,file_thumb,file_med,user_id     FROM " TABLE_PREFIX "files     WHERE file_post_hash = '" addslashes($hash) . "' ";  

and change to

Code:

$sql "     SELECT    file_id,file_type,file_size,file_name,file_thumb,file_med,user_id     FROM " TABLE_PREFIX "files     WHERE file_post_hash = '" addslashes($hash) . "'     ORDER BY file_created ";  

The artist formerly known as scroungr
Couch-Tomatoe

sb1962
FusionBB Fanatic
Total Posts: 1644
Average Post Ranks%:                       

11-12-10 01:04 PM - Post#84871    

In response to Couchtomatoe

Thanks Couch!

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Calendar
SMTWTFS
Current Quote
"FusionBB is the next generation of online community software with its wealth of features, speed and well thought functionality."
~ Nikos
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.092 seconds.   Total Queries: 92   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-4). Current time is 07:48 AM