FusionBB
FusionBB Review (large)
Recent Members
Welcome them to our community!
FusionBB SWAG!

FusionBB golf shirts, t-shirts, mousepads and more.

Recent Topics
Tagging
FusionBBDev Recent Topics
FusionBB hosting
provided by VertexHost.com
 Page 4 of 4 All« First<1234
Username Post: What Hosting provider does everyone use?        (Topic#4163)
VertexBilly
FusionBB Addict
Total Posts: 875
Average Post Ranks%:                       

06-17-07 09:26 PM - Post#46055    

In response to mpnev

Hi Mpnev,

I am glad you are seeing an increase in speed.

Welcome to Fusion and to VertexHost

Billy Cooter
Managing Partner, VertexHost.com

mpnev
FusionBB Contributor
Total Posts: 148
Birthday: 06-20 
Average Post Ranks%:                       
06-20-07 08:02 PM - Post#46219    

In response to VertexBilly

thanks billy

FYI - billy is FAST in responding to issues!!!

Vertex has helped this be a smooth transition... thank you kindly!

sb1963
FusionBB Fanatic
Total Posts: 1636
Average Post Ranks%:                       

09-07-07 09:36 AM - Post#71763    

In response to mpnev

I'm with Crosswinds on a shared server for $113 per year. Certainly the cheaper end of the market but my site is non-commercial with just one pre-paid banner & donations to cover cost of hosting etc. There only appears to be 2 people in the company with one (the CEO) who is hands-on with the hardware. I've been pleased with the service & although their website isn't up to much in appearance or updates their email support is good. We just had a free doubling of space to 3000mb, useful as the move to FBB with photo uploads will take more.

The basics:

Free Domain Registration/Transfer, 3000 MB Web Space, 75000 MB Transfer, Unlimited Email Addresses, 25 MySQL database, Unlimited SubDomains, Unlimited FTP Account, CGI-BIN/Perl/PHP, FrontPage, 1 Email List, 3 Parked Domains, 0 AddOn Domains

Don
FusionBB Enthusiast
Total Posts: 409
Birthday: 08-18 
Average Post Ranks%:                       
12-19-07 05:19 PM - Post#74738    

In response to sb1963

I use me... but then that's because I'm affiliated with the organization that I run Fusion for and also host their 3 sites. So hosting Fusion is no problem and we have all the goodies like the best ant-spam/anti-virus available, firewall/long-since cPanel 11, choice of PHP 4 or 5, and mainly no overselling period.
But I am no coder so I do not offer Fusion or any other "3rd party" specific support and because of my disabilities I prefer "low maintenance" customers who don't need rapid support at 3 am etc.
But we can handle Fusion's demands easily (it's really coded well so it's easy on the servers) and also if you know anyone who needs a great DIY site builder we offer the best on the market as a freebie.
I'm definitely a "niche" guy (no 24/7 fast support and I as I said I don't offer 3rd party support even for Fusion but I keep good equipment/latest software/high uptime and uncrowded boxes on fast ports from Equinix in Chicago so you can e-mail if you have questions and just need a basic, solid, host. (No shell access-security comes first)

PS: By latest I don't mean "bleeding edge" but soon I'll fire up a box with Apache 2 and the latest MySQL so I can start seeing the things I'll need to be working on for when they become the standard instead of just the newest.

(and Josh if this is inappropriate just delete it, didn't see it in the rules but don't mean to violate anything)

New Idea Hosting: Honesty, Dependability, No-Overselling!

greg
FusionBB Fanatic
Total Posts: 4980
Average Post Ranks%:                       

01-22-08 09:34 PM - Post#75540    

In response to Don

Time for another huge THANK YOU BILLY AND VERTEXHOST! Post! Over the weekend I pretty much ran out of room for my Truckers Road account. An email to Billy had it solved in less than 24 hours. He set me up with a different plan that not only solved my current issue, but should keep me running without space issues for several years now. Once again I was reminded of why I use Vertex and keep on using them! You just can't beat their customer service, it has to be the best in the business.

American Patriots

Tombstone Pictures

GizzmoAsus
FusionBB Convert
Total Posts: 96
Birthday: 10-11 
Average Post Ranks%:                       

01-29-08 02:38 AM - Post#75740    

In response to greg

ElementalHosting, 1and1 and HostingHTML and I am slowly moving all my sites over to HostingHTML

Lam21
FusionBB Newbie
Total Posts: 2
Average Post Ranks%:                       
08-29-13 03:03 AM - Post#86412    

In response to White and Nerdy

Hi White and Nerdy,
For the past two years,I am using XnYnZ.com for my web hosting at low price.They provide good service with reliability.

Edited by Lam21 on 08-29-13 03:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 4 of 4 All« First<1234
Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

Calendar
SMTWTFS
Current Quote
"This private topics idea... Genius! It already seems better than most of the competitors."
~ Jason
FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.174 seconds.   Total Queries: 155   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-4). Current time is 08:08 AM