(Applies to: all versions of FusionBB)
Adding Files and Polls to a Post
FusionBB allows users to append files and polls to their posts to share with other members.
(Please note: the administrator may have one or both of these abilities disabled. If you don't see the 'Manage Files' and/or the 'Manage Polls' links beneath the post reply box, check the site FAQs or contact your administrator for further information.)
To add a poll:
Deleting or Adding Additional Files
Deleting files from or adding more files to your posts is easy to do.
Please note : there may be a time limit during which you can delete or add another file. Your administrator also may have disabled editing of posts for your user group and/or site. (If you have any questions regarding this, please check your sites' FAQs or contact your administrator.)
Please also note : Polls can not be removed or changed except by the administrator (or other persons designated by the admins). Contact them should you have any changes or concerns.
To add another file to your post: simply follow the same steps as you did to upload your original file. Please note that your administrator has set a file size limit. This limit can be found near the Manage Files link or in the File pop up box.
To delete your file:
- Click on the Edit button of your post containing the file you want to change or delete.
- Scroll down to and click on the Manage Files link.
- In the box that pops up, scroll down to the file you want to work with and click on the Remove button. (You may have to scroll horizontally to see this button.) This will remove the file and return you to the Manage Files pop up box.
- If you want to add another file in place of the one you removed, you may do so now.
- When you are done (or if you don't want to upload another file), click the Finished button to confirm your choice.
The pop up box will disappear and you will be returned to the edit screen for your post.