Custom pages are static HTML pages you can create on the fly.
To access the Custom Pages screen enter your AminCP, expand the Edit menu, click on Edit Custom Pages.
Click Add a Custom Page to add your page.
- Custom Page Title: Enter the title for your page.
- Keyword: Enter a keyword for your page. This will become the name of the url for the page. Do NOT enter any spaces as this will break the page url.
(For example: the title Custom Page will 'break' the page url while CustomPage or Custom_Page will not. )
- Only Visible to Registered Users: Check this box if you only want the page to be able to be viewed by your site members.
- Group IDs Allowed to view this page (optional): As noted, this is option. Enter the numbers for the groups that you want to restrict access to.
- Page Body: This is the content for your custom page. Enter your custom page contents using HTML code.
Once you've created your custom page, you'll be returned to the Custom Page screen. From here you can View your page, Edit your page, or Delete your page.
To add your custom page to the menu, see the topic FusionBB Menu: Customization.